Join PICPA and be Transformed
Why join PICPA?
What's in it for me to be a PICPA member?
Balik PICPA Program
As discussed and resolved in the PICPA National Board of Directors meeting last April 23, 2022, in order to collect more valid proxy forms, the FY 2021-2022 Reinstatement Program under BOD Resolution 2021-07-04 is indefinitely extended until we gather enough valid proxy form necessary to amend PICPA’s Articles of Incorporation and By-Laws.
For members who are still availing of the reinstatement program: instead of paying P2,000, the BOD resolved that members can now pay only P1,000 but shall submit through online the duly accomplished proxy form to cover the current (ie., FY 2021-2022) annual membership dues and all unpaid membership dues of prior years.
Please see attached ED Memo No. 32 FY 2021-2022.
PROVINCIAL CHAPTERS (Direct Payment to the National Office)
VIA INSTAPAY or G-CASH (App) Bank Transfer
Log on to your app and indicate the following:
Step 1: On the Dashboard, select “Bank Transfer”
Step 2: Select “Union Bank” as Partner Bank
Step 3: Enter Bank Transfer details as follows:
Amount: Php XXXX
Account Name: Philippine Institute of CPAs
Account No.: 1008-4006-9691
Email Address: email@example.com
Step 4: Click “SEND MONEY”
Step 5: Review details and click “CONFIRM”
Step 4: Scan or Print Screen payment slip/proof of payment
The proof of payment should show the bank account no., date and time of deposit, to enable us to easily identify your payment.
METRO MANILA CHAPTERS
You may deposit your payment through UNION BANK OF THE PHILIPPINES
Account Name: PICPA Metro Manila Region
Account No.: 00-084-002124-0
Pay Bills > Payment Solutions > search for “PICPA MMR”
Full Name: (Name of CPA)
CPA No.: (NOTE: 6 digits only in CPA No.)
Payment for: (Indicate type of payment e.g. “Membership”
Amount: (Enter correct amount)
Email Address: (fill this up properly)
Once paid, please SEND a copy of the payment confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to do I request for e-PICPA ID?
- e-PICPA ID is issued based on your PICPA Glue Up Registration.
- Please ensure you have uploaded valid photo in your active PICPA Glue UP account (preferably 2×2 or passport size or professional looking picture with white background).
- This will be generated by the system by batch and emailed to your registered email.
- e-PICPA ID can also be used as your member privilege card for FY 2021-2022 to avail of discounts and freebies from our PICPA-Merchant Partners until June 30, 2022.
Electronic Certificate of Member in Good Standing (eCMGS)
- Must be a CPA
- Must be a member in good standing for the current fiscal year
- Has paid PICPA Membership dues for current and prior years
- For those with two or more years of outstanding PICPA membership dues, you may avail the Reinstatement Program for FY 2021-2022 in item 1.
- Request for Electronic Certificate of Member in Good Standing can be done through https://bit.ly/PICPA_request_form
- Additional P112.00 fee for all Specific type of certificates (BIR, SEC, BOA, CDA, Teacher, and other countries accreditation)
BOA Accreditation Assistance
- PICPA National Office offers BOA accreditation applications (new or renewal) assistance for a minimal fee of Php 560.
- This fee is exclusive of the BOA Renewal Fee, Documentary Stamp Tax, courier fee if you wish your BOA certificate be delivered to your address.
- Requirements for accreditation can be viewed at https://www.prc.gov.ph/sites/default/files/Professionals_(including_Juridical)-pdf
For more details, please contact Mr. Kim Garcia at email@example.com