About the Annual Elections
NOTICE OF 2022 PICPA ANNUAL ELECTIONS
Register Now: www.picpaelection.info
Pursuant to Art. XII Sec. 7 of the PICPA Bylaws as amended, notice is hereby given that the PICPA ANNUAL ELECTIONS for NATIONAL DIRECTORS, REGIONAL SECTORAL REPRESENTATIVES and CHAPTER OFFICERS shall be held simultaneously and nationwide on MAY 16, 2022 (MONDAY) between the hours of 8:30 A.M. and 4 P.M.
Only members in good standing (MiGS) as of March 15, 2022 can vote. You can vote in three ways: (1) by ballots personally cast; or (2) by proxy; or (3) by voting online in the PICPA OVS or Online Voting System.
1. If voting in person, you need only to proceed to the designated voting precinct on the day of the election during voting hours.
2. If voting by proxy, you may download the proxy form using this link http://bit.ly/2022PICPAElectionsProxy, or secure a form from the PICPA Chapter Office, or print one that may be received by email from the PICPA office. You may fill up the proxy form of your desired candidates, or you may just let the designated representative fill in the candidates’ names. In either case, the proxy form must be originally signed by you.
3. If voting online, the member must register in the online registration portal — PICPA Online Voting System (OVS) – not later than 5PM of May 12, 2022.
– For first time OVS users, register thru this link https://www.picpaelection.info/how-to-sign-up.
– For those with existing OVS accounts from last year’s elections, please check your email for the password update instructions. If you can not find the email notification in your INBOX, please check your SPAM, SOCIAL and PROMOTIONS tabs of your registered email account.
To know the status of your OVS account, access this link;
What is the status of my PICPA OVS account?
For more information: